Friday, May 05, 2006

Voice

One of the great features of blogger is the ability to post audio to your blog via AudioBlogger. AudioBlogger allows you to call from any phone and make recordings directly to your blog over the phone. The downside however, is that there is no way to upload audio-files directly to the blog from the web. In comes GabCast: a third-party site that allows you to host audiofiles and embed them in your blog, similar to what YouTube does with video clips.

Now if I only had some audio to post...

I know, I know, I promised no more gear blog entries, but I've got to throw this in there. My final purchase, to facilitate all this audio wizardry, was the Olympus WS-100 Digital Voice Recorder, along with the Griffin Lapel Mic. So keep your eye out for a few audio posts in the future.

No comments: