Sunday, December 31, 2006

Cape Town

I've been enjoying the past 2 weeks in Cape Town and all that it has to offer. My sister Jessica was in town for about 10 days and we spent a lot of time running from place to place trying to squeeze everything before she had to head back to the US. I think we visited just about every single bay around here, made it up to table mountain (amazing), saw some large and gorgeous botanical gardens, went to cape point (which is not the southern most point of africa), got chased by penguins, did some wine tasting with chocolate and caught up with some old friends from our days in Zimbabwe. We had a fantastic time.

Unfortunately I sent my journal, with all the details, back to the US with my sis, so despite the myriad of activities I'm afraid I'll have to fill in the details at a later date. Right now I'm getting ready to make some dinner with friends Sian, Clare, and Trey before heading down to the beach! Happy New Year to everyone!

Photos: Cape Town

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey! Have you already left? Did you get a chance to hang out with my friend?? Happy New Year!