Sunday, June 25, 2006

For the Gear Heads

Now that I've been using it for about a month or so now, I wanted to give a brief update on some of the gear and how it's holding up. The pack has been phenomenal, still slightly larger than I would like, but so far I've been able to take it as a carry on on all of my flights. The REI Daypack has also been great, I use it pretty much every day walking around the city.

The clothes have also been holding up well, and keeping me cool during these hot days. Having washed everything by hand a couple of times already, I am starting to have some doubts that the clothes will last the duration of the trip. By far the best piece of 'clothing' has been the Chacos, they are so comfortable that I've taken to wearing them almost exclusively. They have definately proven their worth; I can walk anywhere in them and they keep my fee cool and dry.

The camera has worked amazingly well, especially for taking video. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think the short video clips do a great job of providing a good perspective or experience.

More later.

No comments: