Thursday, June 08, 2006

Missed the train

I just missed my train to France (apparently you have to check in a minimum of 30mins before departure) so I had to hop into an internet cafe to get a few phone numbers and thought I'd provide a quick update.

I had been doing pretty good with jetlag, meaning not having much of it, until yesterday. After having a great day on monday walking around, taking it easy, and catching up with my friend Rachel I had planned on doing more of the same yesterday. When I attempted to get up at 11am my body finally rebelled and I crashed, sleeping most of the day until 5:30, with a brief wakeup from 11-1.

The weather here has been great, about 80F degrees plus/minus, which I am told is highly unusual and that I shouldn't expect it much longer. Ok time to go, before I miss the train again. This will be my first trip on the chunnel, I hope I don't get claustrophobic.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Seth its Zach and Jess. Jess told me about your trip and showed me your blog on it so I thought it'd be cool to leave a comment and keep track of what you are doing. It sounds really cool what you are doing and the places you are getting to see! Good luck the rest of your way and we wish you safety on your travels!