Friday, November 17, 2006

On to Ethiopia

After that few days 'rest' in Nairobi I caught a flight to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia last night...after those bus rides, a 2 hour flight in economy class felt amazingly fast and luxurious. On the flight I met an American doing some work in southern Sudan, but who had been stuck in a hospital in Nairobi for the past month recovering from some as yet unknown bug she picked up there, but feeling mostly well and being a trooper she was on her way back. During the flight we kept hearing references to 'his excellency the president' preceeding every announcement...it turns out the President of Switzerland was on our Ethiopian Airlines flight...that's right, I was on Swiss Airforce 1!

Unfortunately as I suspected internet access here is limited to excruciating slow dialup and so as a warning I'll likely be MIA for the next few weeks until I return to Nairobi again...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wuts up Seth
we got to stockholm fine, hope your doing fine out there
Sam from Barhadar

Unknown said...

where you at??