Saturday, August 26, 2006

Video: Return to Venice

Venice was even better the second time around. Not having to stay in a hostel was a very nice change, I could sleep late, cook my own food, lounge around all day reading without being kicked out, and other simple pleasures that hostel life doesn't really allow for. It was also nice to be shown around town by a fluent Italian speaker that knew Venice considerably better than I did.

For the most part my time was spent sleeping, reading and writing, doing a bit of cooking and cleaning (to make sure I don't lose those all important domestic skills), lots of aimless back street wandering, and generally taking it easy. In my wandering I did come across the Mask shop that provided the masks for the movie 'Eyes Wide Shut':



Photos: Venice

No comments: